a blade of grass

… he told me that perfection could be learned from nature. be more humble than a blade of grass; more tolerant than a tree. give respect to others freely, without expectation or motive. in such a state of mind, stripped bare of your false pretenses, call out to your Lord eternally.

i’m still working on it …

2006/08/19

new home

Haribol! After a brief stay on the darkside, I've relocated to Blogspot. Welcome me to the nighborhood, and look out for me here.

love,
V

PS: If anyone knows how to do categories on here, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for posting about your trip. i miss you.

Namarasa das said...

MUHUHAHAHA you have joined the dark side. Its better than blogsome..what kind of name is that anyways..blogsome...not some, blog ALOT!

I love this blog btw, i am your fan

Chaitanya said...

blogspot all the way......