a blade of grass

… he told me that perfection could be learned from nature. be more humble than a blade of grass; more tolerant than a tree. give respect to others freely, without expectation or motive. in such a state of mind, stripped bare of your false pretenses, call out to your Lord eternally.

i’m still working on it …

2007/01/12

technical difficulties


I've been blogging (or trying to anyway), but I think a corrupted file (the Mahabharata video for anyone who tried to tune in) caused the site to freeze and my posts to be lost. So, back to the drawing board.

I will re-consider the Vid of the Week category, and will get back to posting soon. In the mean time, please amuse yourself by reading this again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haribol! Did you get my email? Drop me a line.

ys,
sda

Vineet said...

^ Not sure if I got your email or not. Who are you? :-)