a blade of grass

… he told me that perfection could be learned from nature. be more humble than a blade of grass; more tolerant than a tree. give respect to others freely, without expectation or motive. in such a state of mind, stripped bare of your false pretenses, call out to your Lord eternally.

i’m still working on it …

2007/06/05

Horn Okay Please -- the movie!



If you've ever been in an India taxi (or just wanted to), please check out this hilarious, touching, and excellently made claymation short called "Horn Okay Please." It will give you an unforgettable glimpse into the life and adventures of a Mumbai taxi-wallah.

Watching this brought me back to my visits to that charming smog-filled paradise of contradictions formerly known as Bombay. I remember good old K.M Munshi Marg, where I used to try to look like I knew what I was doing while hailing taxis outside of the Bharati Vidya Bhavan.

So, what are you waiting for... click here to see the movie!

Also... check out a piece I wrote about the phrase Horn Okay Please (and the use of jargon in ISKCON) here, at my sister-blog for ISKCON Communications.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM - MUNSHI MARG MASSIVE!!!!

Jahnavi said...

hehe - I watched this video a few months ago - it's so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

lol hilarious
-Payal