a blade of grass

… he told me that perfection could be learned from nature. be more humble than a blade of grass; more tolerant than a tree. give respect to others freely, without expectation or motive. in such a state of mind, stripped bare of your false pretenses, call out to your Lord eternally.

i’m still working on it …

2007/06/07

"Just now coming"

Hare Krishna! A small note of apology... I know that some of you have been eagerly awaiting more entries on Radhanath Swami's visit to NY and DC.

With New York Ratha Yatra right around the corner, and with Krsangi and I hosting B.B. Govinda Swami, I don't anticipate having a lot of blogging time. But I pledge to get caught up with back-posting in the coming weeks. Krishna willing, I can share thoughts (and photos! and video!) from the initiation ceremony at Radha Govinda Mandir in Brooklyn, and write about the incredible Sacred Sounds program at Gauravani's place in Washington, D.C.

Til then, talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: tilak is neither tea nor a lock. Discuss.

;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about all of the above!

My best friend has a son named Tilak. Someone once asked her if it was spelled "T-Lock"?